Thursday, February 11, 2016

IT Essentials Final/All Chapter Review Notes

Hi guys, welcome to my blog.

I recently posted all of ITE's packet tracer files, and I figured those in IT1 could use the master-notes I made back when I took that course. Anyways, thanks for visiting. I have a bunch of more material and I plan on covering all the way up to CCNA4 and the remainder of IT2. 

Below is the link to all the notes I've took in IT1 (ITE), please feel free to use them to your advantage for studying or note taking purposes. I suggest you visit the rest of my blog. Got something you'd like to ask or share with me? Comment or PM me!


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have a question, commendation, or concern. We love to hear your feedback!

Please do not share links to external websites if it not relevant to discussion. We reserve our right to remove any content we deem advertising.