Thursday, February 11, 2016

IT Essentials Chapters 1 to 12 - Test Review / Answers

Hi guys, welcome to my blog.

I recently posted all of ITE's packet tracer files along with the more recent IT Master Notes. I have a bunch of more material and I plan on covering all the way up to CCNA4 and the remainder of IT2. 

Below is the link to all Chapter notes, from Chapter 1 to 12. Credit to it's original owner (who I presume is Indian or of some decent), I believe it was another blog, but I'm sure it's alright to replicate it here.












Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have a question, commendation, or concern. We love to hear your feedback!

Please do not share links to external websites if it not relevant to discussion. We reserve our right to remove any content we deem advertising.