Friday, February 19, 2016

CCNAv2 Custom Packet Tracer 1

Hello.
Welcome to my blog.

Today I felt a little creative and curious about VLANs and the communication between two networks via different VLANs. In light of learning about VLANs, I had learned the basic mechanics to VLANs. So, I made a custom packet tracer files that features two networks, two switches, and two PCs, with guidance by my friends.  

This is the picture of the network, containing two "office" setups. 
Office A has two vlans: .0 and .1 
Office B has two vlans: .6 and .7

This packet tracer is sort of an example on VLANs, if you want to see how it works, try to command-line ping from PC-B-1 to PC-A-0 or any other PC. This PT was completed by using basic vlan mechanics and other learned commands to configure this network.

Here's a download to this Packet Tracer file.
If you have a question please comment or PM me.

CCNAv2



Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have a question, commendation, or concern. We love to hear your feedback!

Please do not share links to external websites if it not relevant to discussion. We reserve our right to remove any content we deem advertising.