Thursday, February 11, 2016

CCNAv2 Completed Packet Tracer 3.2.4.8 w/ Completed PDF/DOC


Hello, and welcome to my blog for CCNA.
Please read all of the text before downloading.
Below you will find completed PT / PDF files:

CCNAv2

The name of the files above should be highlighted in blue. Click it to download the file.

Please use these files for studying purposes or for getting around any problems you may have.
If you have any issues please feel free to comment or mail me. I'm only semi-uneducated.

If you plan to use this packet tracer to submit to your instructor / turn in, please change the name. I do not recommend turning in downloaded packet tracers as it may be unsafe and you cannot learn how to do this on your own.

I do not own packet tracer, I do not claim them. I am just posting the completed versions of PTs to give other people in this course an idea on what to do if they have problems.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment if you have a question, commendation, or concern. We love to hear your feedback!

Please do not share links to external websites if it not relevant to discussion. We reserve our right to remove any content we deem advertising.