This is published to blogger anyways but it was from in-class from a private quia test.
It is still good practice, so I suggest reviewing it anyways.
/ CCNA 1 Chapter 5 Practice \
\ Based on Quia Review Link /
1. What would result in a switch that had multiple entries for a single port in the MAC address table?
- Another switch is connected to it
2. What is the basic command to start the configuration of a routed port on a switch?
- no switchport
3. What does the Ethernet Frame use for Timing Synchronization?
4. Which part of the MAC address is called the OUI?
- First 3 Bytes
5. The LLC sub-layer is implemented via:
6. A switch that has 24 Fast Ethernet Ports and 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports has a port density of?
7. What addresses does a multilayer switch use for forwarding decisions? (Pick 2)
- IP Address
- MAC Address
8. What statement is one of the drawbacks of the CSMA/CD access method?
- Collision decrease network performance
9. The part of the MAC multicast Address that never changes is?